If you could wave a magic wand over your life, what would you change?
Powerful question! Gets you thinking doesn’t it?
I heard this question on a webinar last night and it really resonated with me.
Starting a business or making changes in our lives can seem difficult. If you’ve spent any time listening to marketers it can be completely overwhelming.
- Finding your why.
- Crafting a mission statement.
- Narrowing in on a target market.
All the things that need to get done but stop us in our tracks.
The poser thoughts start coming out.
- Who am I to think I can do this?
- What would anyone listen to me?
- What if the world finds out I’m a fraud?
These are all completely normal thoughts. All successful thinkers have them.But what makes the magic wand analogy so important is YOU get to decide what you want your life and business to look like.
It’s totally under your control.
- Who do you want to help?
- What solution do you provide?
- What platforms will you use to provide solutions?
- How do you want people to feel after they’ve found your solutions?
What’s the end game for your customers?
What will the magic wand do for your life and business?
Ponder that and you’ve found exactly what value you can bring to your customers and clients.